Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I found a stack of sketches...

I was cleaning up my home office this week and I came across a huge stack of scribbles, sketches and doodles from the eight years I was working as a visual effects artist in Burbank, CA. There were also some drawings my coworkers made- that had me laughing so hard at the memories that I've decided to start a blog and post them a few as the months go by. 
There'll be drawings that might need explaining, and some that are unexplainable! We had a crap load of fun in those days and I just wanted to let these sketches be seen again. Tons of comic book characters and caricatures of each other ruled the day.

I hope this is a fun trip!

Mike

2 comments:

Jeff West said...

Those are great!!
Can I add some that I have to your BLOG? How do I, if possible

MRCarter said...

Uh, good question. I don't know how to do that.
I'll try to figure it out and let you know.